Monday, August 27, 2012

What can I say, I fail at the interent.

Alright so those who have stumbled upon my blog in past and present will notice my last post was April 2010, when I said I would try my best to get more and more posts written.....yep, now its two years past and I haven't done any.

There are a number of reasons for this: For one, over the last couple years I've been trying to use the internet less and less because of the extraordinary amounts of absolute fucking stupidity that the internet stands for these days.

Two, as I said in my previous post over two years ago, the fact is unless you write a blog like:

"ZOMG SUM BITCH ON TV IS GETTAIN MARRIED TO SUM ASSHOLE & LIK I WISH IT WAS ME IM 17.

Witting a blog is actually an involved process, and considering I care about how my posts turn out, its not really something I can just do on my cellphone at the bus stop; also this is because I'm an adult and I fucking drive.


Anyway enough bitching on my part, I'm going to try and get the blog rolling again. I'd like to thank the few friends I've made with this blog so far for keeping in touch and encouraging me to get back into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment