Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Two new videos live on youtube

Hey guys,

Yesterday I posted a couple new videos on my youtube channel

One is a review of a flashlight equipped forend (or forestock) for the Remington 870 shotgun available from Canada Ammo. In short the forend was a flop, the tab that retains the flashlight in place broke very quickly and since then I've replaced it with a Magpul SGA




Also I had some stupidity related troubles while installing the magpul SGA forend. You can watch and laugh at this short video :D



I'll be posting the video of the successful install later on this week. 

Thanks for reading and watching guys, please like favourite or subscribe on my youtube channel. It helps me out and the feedback gives me further incentive to make more videos. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment