Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dreamcast Stuff















Happy Halloween everyone!

Yesterday I received a package of Dreamcast stuff from PnP Games in Manitoba.



As you can see in the pics (sorry my camera is crap for focusing, you'll have to bear with me)

I got a couple of controllers and a stash of VMUs, all in their original packaging and still sealed! The VMUs even had their original batteries (as you maybe able to vaguely make out on the blue one (left it on the clock function for the pics)

Other big time Dreamcast fans will notice the controllers have the rare Blue Swirl logo. (Sega was sued by a company who used that logo, so they switched it up for the orange one) I was skeptical while ordering the controllers that they would infact have the blue swirl, I thought the store just threw that up in an effort to encourage buying, but when I saw the the blue box, my fear was put to rest. Either way, if you suffer from Nerdy tendancies to buy rare things, nows your chance to grab some brand new blue swirl DC controllers.

Fast shipping and items in great condition, Thanks PnP Games!

Check their online store ou here: http://www.pnpgames.com/
Or check them out on eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment